Youth Health Bus
Our Youth Health Bus visits 8 CBE High Schools, providing:
- Someone to talk to who can answer your questions
- Mental health support & general medical care
- Pregnancy testing & support
- Birth control education, prescriptions & supplies
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing & treatment
- Referrals to community resources & services
**New Schedule Updates**
With the temporary move to online instruction, we will be pausing most school visits until the new year, and also during the times we are closed for the holidays.
If you have any questions, call or text us at 403-689-9196 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
During CBE Closures
Discovering Choices Marlborough Mall – December 1/15, January 5/19
Discovering Choices Downtown – December 9, January 6/20
The YHB will be parked outside the Youth Health Centre December 2/3/8/10/17 and Jan 7. Call the YHC at 403-520-6270 to make an appointment for one of those days.
After School Returns
John Diefenbaker High School – January 18
James Fowler High School – January 11/25
Lester B Pearson High School – January 12/26
Discovering Choices Marlborough Mall – January 19
Central Memorial and Alternative High School – January 13/27
Forest Lawn High School – January 14/28
Jack James High School – January 21
You also may be interested in: